Not Ashamed of the Gospel!!


Alabama State Government, Public Domain
I ain't White. And I don't believe that Governor Robert Bentley of Alabama is racist for his most recent eye-popping comments he made inside a Church. All those people that are saying he is racist and a throwback to the racism experienced in Alabama during the Civil Rights Era are full of rubbish.. He said:

"anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother."

What he meant to say is that we are not spiritual brothers and sisters. It's true! He does not hate non-Christians just because they don't believe in Jesus Christ. Does it sound harsh? To those that don't ever want to accept God's ever redeeming love through Jesus Christ, of course it sounds harsh. But Jesus Christ said the same thing himself when his family was looking for him when He was preaching. In the book of Mark 3:31-35 we read.
31 And his mother and his brothers came; and standing outside they sent to him and called him. 32 And a crowd was sitting about him; and they said to him, "Your mother and your brothers are outside, asking for you." 33 And he replied, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" 34 And looking around on those who sat about him, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does the will of God is my brother, and sister, and mother."
The people that are criticizing the governor are the true intolerant and racist bunch. They fear Jesus Christ and would do anything to stop Christians all together from professing their faith. Bentley was inside a Church. The enemies of Jesus Christ want to stop us from expressing our freedom of speech even inside a Church. To Christians across the world, don't buy the media hype. Christians are not professing that we hurt anyone who does not believe in our faith. We are not saying that we are the "chosen people" and everyone else is a gentile. Like the governor said we WANT you to believe in Jesus, but if not that is up to you. I commend the governor because He is not ashamed of the Gospel in this post-modern world we live in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Islam Unites Christians

Muslims and Christians DO NOT Believe in the Same God!

Christians Enjoy Their Life!