This is Christmas

While we will be celebrating Christmas with our family, in a warm and toasty environment, let us not forget our brothers and sisters who have nothing to sustain themselves but only the Word of God. There are numerous countries were Christian lives are being threatened on a daily basis. Personally speaking I will be calling them right now at (800) 747-0085 to order a book and donate a care packet. I invite you to please visit the Voice of the Martyrs and donate a gift. Thank you and God bless you. Promised kept. *Special Note: Today, at about 3 pm I called VOM, bought a book and donated a care packet totaling $47.00. I did my part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Islam Unites Christians

Muslims and Christians DO NOT Believe in the Same God!

Christians Enjoy Their Life!