Death of a God


Kim Jong Il DEAD!
The Not So Supreme Former Leader of North Korea
Creative Commmons, www.Kremlin.ur

Just yesterday I was thinking of North Korea and its tragic history. Even more tragic is the way people are forced to live. Today I found out that the "Elvis of Asia" or Kim Jong Il died at 69. Only God truly knows how many thousands, if not millions of people have died under his dictatorial regime. If regular North Koreans suffered, Christians fared much worse. Thousands of people live in concentration camps, all because they refused to worship or be a part of the Cult of Personality. Kim's mug, as well as the mug of his father are plastered in every building in North Korea. As I thought about this "hermit country", my heart made a longing for its freedom. I prayed to God that one day the North Korean's would be free and join their southern brethren. More importantly I am hoping that once free, all of North Korea will convert to Christianity. How glorious it would be for that to happen. Kim's time was up and when God says it is up, no one can escape his will...not even world dictators or despots.

Comments

MTNMAN said…
Did you know that Habitat For Humanity is now building homes in No. Korea-after making many requests over several years?. Behind it all is a group called "Jubilee Partners" in Comer, Georgia-they have also received over 3000 refugees, helped them with English and get settled, if rejected in USA, then Canada.
Hugo said…
I agree with 'Amazing Love'- A very good blog, and a refreshing change.

I also hope for a free North Korea, and an end to unfair dictatorships that rule through fear and greed and seem to care about no one.

I found you with the 'next blog' button, but I don't read most of the blogs I encounter, however I took particular interest in yours, and I read it as I think that you might also be interested in contributing to a discussion on my blog.

You may not be aware yet, but there is a new phenomenon sweeping parts of the web. It is very ambiguous and mysterious, but the messages that have been transmitted are very interesting and it is creating lots of excitement on the web and in certain circles of society.

It's ambiguity is where my blog comes in. It is a space where the questions and theories of this phenomenon can be discussed and scrutinised, and where those excited by this new viral campaign can try and solve the mystery of what it is, and whether it is really as relevant and interesting as it promises to be. It is still not known whether it is a political party, a philosophical idea or even a movie campaign!

Anyway I think that you would enjoy participating in the early discussions of this phenomenon.

Many thanks, and keep up the good blogging:)
J. F. M. M. said…
Greetings from Spain.
I am an amateur photographer and public blogs. The photos of my people are in:

http://zorita01.blogspot.com/

I hope you'll visit me.

Popular posts from this blog

Islam Unites Christians

Muslims and Christians DO NOT Believe in the Same God!

Christians Enjoy Their Life!