U.S. Senator Tells the Truth!


Senator Durbin is Against Religious Freedom

It sure seems that way. Illinois Senator Dick Durbin has been holding out on the re-authorization of H.R. 2867. If re- authorized it would once again fund the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), a commision which has been instrumental in monitoring religous freedom all over the world. According to published reports Senator Durbin has been holding out because he rather build a Federal prison in his home state that will house terrorists.

If the USCIRF ceases to exist all Christians in the world will be wiped out by their enemies. And if Durbin does not support religious freedom the next step will be to eliminate religious freedom in the United States. I have said it once and I will say it again--everyone should have the freedom to believe in any faith of their choosing. The playing field should be equally leveled and let God choose His people. No one should be discriminated or oppressed for what they believe in.

In the past, when I dealt with Durbin's office they were very helpful. I was very pleased with his work until now. It does not make any sense to me that he would do this. So please call his office ASAP to have him re-authorized H.R. 2867. His number is 202-224-2152. Please call his office today!

Comments

Unknown said…
I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at rheumatoid arthritis nodules I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends
Hugo said…
Very interesting.

I have to say that I did enjoy this. It fills me with hope to hear people talking as you do. I totally agree with your opinion that everyone is free to believe whatever they want.

I do not like people forcing religion or morals down people's throats- it is my philosophy that these things shouldn't have to be forced upon people.

Thanks for sharing.
Johnny said…
Thank you for your comment. No one should force religion at anyone at gunpoint or duress.

Popular posts from this blog

Islam Unites Christians

Muslims and Christians DO NOT Believe in the Same God!

Christians Enjoy Their Life!